Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Don't Be a Sluggard



Another illustration forThesondays.com. I used this illustration before for a message about the struggle of a butterfly, and how it's through struggle and hard times that we grow and are transformed. It was my first message. Since then I began adding scripture verses to the illustrations. Actually, in most cases it'll be a verse of scripture that inspires me first and then the illustration comes from it. So in this case I felt there needed to be a verse to go with the illustration and this verse from proverbs came to mind. Reading it now, it seems perfect for this illustration and message too.
Hope you dig it,

God Bless you
and Peace be with you,
James Ramos


Psalm art, Psalm 6:9-11, Bible art

1 comment:

Tal Moscovici said...

Hey James i feel bad to be the one to have to tell you this but, me and some guys were talkin'. We decided that you're just too good and making everyone else feel bad about their work.

So were just gonna have to ask you to stop...You don't have to stop drawing; just stop drawing really, really, really good.

But seriously, stop it! Just kidding...But seriously, awesome work.