Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The GOOD, The BAD, and the UGLY- NEWS

So I've got some Good news, and some bad news and some ugly news concerning the Disaster Hero game I've been working on for Legacy Interactive, ACEP, and the Dept. of Homeland Security.

First the bad news. We've finally got around to focus group testing and the tests are in. The results were that the majority of kids did not like the designs and the game play, as they've grown more accustomed to the ever popular rated "M" for Mature games like Call of Duty. With that said I move on to the next point, the UGLY NEWS. The ugly news is that all my work and animation is now in the trash and will probably never see the light of day... ever! If you knew how much work it was, you'd feel me.
But anyway, on to brighter news. The good news is I'll be redesigning the look and feel of the game. So as much as I enjoyed the designs, now I can be free to do a style more up my ally.

I'll post the design updates as we progress. And with that, I take you out on a final scrap image of my beloved gremlins.

Peace all!

No comments: