Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

UPDATE: Back on the Grind!

Dear followers ( ... crickets ... ) I know I've been gone for quite some time now and I apologize for my lack of posts. Upon revisiting this blog I see I haven't even posted once this year; not once! Crazy right? Anyway, one of my best friends and super talented artist Alex Deligiannis (CrushCounty.com) recently came by my house and convinced me to join him in his efforts to do one sketch-a-day. It's been a little over a week now and I've been loving it! I'm reminded how fun it is to make time to just draw and to post and let others (hopefully) enjoy it too. So with that said, I will be posting my sketches here once, maybe more, a day. I'm back and hope you will be too. and if you are... welcome back, I hope to make it fun. If you find yourself stopping by once-a-day to see what I post, please leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks! -James

No comments: