Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Carlos Meglia Tribute

Carlos Meglia Tribute:

He deserved a tribute so I drew this up today in his Honor.
God Bless you and thank you for all your inspiration and amazing work.



If you read my previous post then you know that the world lost an amazing artist today.
He was one of my greatest inspirations.

If you look at my work you can see the influence, especially in the eyes.

For the last few weeks I've been working on some character designs and was using his work as my inspiration. So reading this news today and looking over to my left at all the monster world and Superman Tarzan and more of his great work that I've been blessed to collect, I just couldn't stop thinking about how much this sucks.
He was truly an inspiration to me and so many others. My prayers go out to all his fans, friends, and most importantly his family.

No comments: