Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Carlos Meglia

This morning I logged into deviant art and read a journal entry that caught me by surprise. Edgar Delgado wrote that Carlos Meglia passed away. I couldn't believe it so I went to Francisco Herrera's blog because I know that they are good friends. I read his post and man... Im crushed.

Carlos Meglia is and will always be a huge inspiration to me. I absolutely love his work. If you don't know of him its because he mostly does work in europe and latin america. But if you search hard enough you can get your hands on some US stuff that he has done. Anyway, I wanted to pay my respects to this amazing artist. My prayers will go out to all his friends and more importantly family.

If you care to see some of his work this is a link to his blog, Carlos Meglia

Please keep his friends and family in your prayers.

No comments: