Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

more colors

As I mentioned yesterday I stumbled onto a great artist's page and was inspired by his artwork.
This is another one of his line drawings that I took the liberty of coloring. If you go to his page Dapper Dan you'll see that I'm not the only one that was inspired enough to get to coloring his work and I'm glad he doesn't mind other artist coloring his work.
Anyway, I hope you dig it.
With that said here it is...



I wanted to keep that dark noir feel from the original Batman animated series. I also wanted to keep Batman's shadow subtle, sneaky like he is. I really enjoyed playing with the lighting and subtlety in the colors to make the commissioner and two-face pop out in the foreground.



Thanks for stopping by and remember to "SWING" by tomorrow (wink, wink - you'll have to come by to see what I mean.)

No comments: